Wednesday, February 8, 2012



I don't really know how much I have contributed to shaping the world, but I know for sure that the world has done a lot in changing me. Of all the things I have been through, I have been taught many lessons. Sometimes, I have to take for granted of what people judged me and how unfairly they treated me because I accept the fact that the world is unfair and the word Justice only exist in dictionary, but not in this real world.

Thanks to all of you who have done both good and bad things to me. You have opened my eyes to many things I have never seen before. Although I can forgive, I won't forget.

3 comments:

Phakdey said...

What I can say is 100% correct!!!

ou.sokpanha said...

It's not strange that we agree on this one, friend! I know we, somehow, encounter the same things.

Tom said...

Totally agree with u. We live in the unfair world.